-
January 13th, 2003, 12:18 AM
#171
Inactive Member
I haven't seen that but I'm glad I didn't.
-
January 13th, 2003, 03:51 AM
#172
Inactive Member
La Blue Girl can be funny though, lol, the pubic hair of steel, LOL
-
January 13th, 2003, 07:58 AM
#173
Inactive Member
oh my, is that a contraceptive measure? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :lol:
-
January 13th, 2003, 04:01 PM
#174
Inactive Member
-
January 13th, 2003, 05:45 PM
#175
Inactive Member
[Continued from Show me your desktops]
Yeah... i even saw the oddest thing of the world... a Tifa x Cloud in which Tifa was the guy, and cloud was the girl... O_O
About your tool... he he... yer lucky damm bastard [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 13th, 2003, 06:18 PM
#176
Inactive Member
XD XD XD
AAAAAAAAAH! SCARY!
-
January 13th, 2003, 06:23 PM
#177
Inactive Member
Indeed... when girls do hentai, they can do anything... O_O;
-
January 13th, 2003, 06:34 PM
#178
Inactive Member
And theyc all US perverts! *puts the pile of CDs labeled Hentai in desk* UH.... ^^;;; How'd theyg et out here *gf walks in*W hat are tose Cds- OH MYGOD! ECHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
January 13th, 2003, 06:37 PM
#179
Inactive Member
LOL hi Xell GF! ^^ ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
January 13th, 2003, 06:44 PM
#180
Inactive Member
I can't ever let her meet some of you *Cough Cav, Shini* Who knows what the idiot/tricky evil one may say to her about me!
Cav: Oh hhi Xel's GF! Yeah, Xel's the biggest perv int ehw ordl! Bigger than the Pope even!
Anna: O_O Um.. I have a name you know...
Cav: WOW! REALLY!? I don't have one... the guys at the bord said it's pimping mofo, but that doesn't sound right... so I named myself after a crappy car!
Anna: ^^;;; I really have to be going now....
Shini: HEY EVERYONE! IT"S Xel's GIRLFRIEND!
Anna: AAAAAH!
Shini: Hmmm... don't worry Xel, she's not an albino, I won't steal her!
Anna: Erk!?
Shini: Oh yeah, xel fights over all these hot chix0rz allt eh time w/Cav! A few hot foreign ones, a few american ones, a SHITLOAD of Japanese ones, and a few that turned outt o be guys actually
Anna: AAAAAAAAH! YOU PERVERTS!!! *mallets Xel Cav and Shini nto oblivion*
Mitsu-chan: Oh cool, another man hater!
Anna: I"M< NOT A MANHATER! *Mallets Mitsu-chan*
Mitsu-chan: Cool! Neither am I!
Anna: *Facefault8 Well at least YOUR normal!
Mitsu-chan: Yeah, btw, have you seen that new free yaoi stie!? IT HAS OVER 500 PICS OF SHINJI AND KAWORU GOING AT IT LIKE RABID MONKEYS IN HEAT!
Anan:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 13, 2003 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks